The start of fall is a little over a month away, which means that now is the perfect time to start buying those essential fall items before they sell out. I have been gravitating more towards neutrals lately, and this week’s currently craving items are all great neutral staples that can be worn now and in the fall.
1. A cozy sweater is a must have item, especially if you live in a colder climate. I love the classic look and feel of this white sweater.
2. My obsession with hats continues! I adore this neutral colored wool floppy hat.
3. I am a big fan of statement necklaces, but sometimes they can be too color specific to be utilitzed on a regular basis. I love that this neutral statement necklace could be worn with almost everything.
4. A denim button-down skirt is a great transition piece to wear from summer to fall.
5. These burgundy ankle boots would add a nice, subtle pop of color to a neutral outfit. These boots also come in brown and black!
What have you been craving this week?