If you follow me on Twitter, then you know that I spent last weekend binge watching New Girl on Netflix. I feel like this outfit is a mesh between Jessica Day (the main character) and Taylor Swift’s style. It’s quirky and a little preppy, but at the same time it’s modern and a little edgy. I love mixing together pieces in an unexpected way, and I really wish this outfit would magically appear in my closet!
1. These edgy sunglasses from ILY are the epitome of cool. I love the combination of the bold frames with sleek metal accents.
2. This bow blouse from J.Crew Factory is the cutest piece and the neutral colors allow for it to be styled in a multitude of ways. Bonus: it’s on sale this week!
3. I felt like this neutral outfit needed a pop of color, and what better way to add color than with this gorgeous Neiman Marcus bag?
4. I am obsessed with these oxfords. Oxfords and loafers are my all time favorite shoe. Add a special touch like leopard print and I am all over it!
5. This scallop hem mini skirt from Topshop adds a touch of modern femininity to this outfit.
What have you been craving this week?