When styling neutrals I like to add interest to an outfit with texture. An interesting texture, like tweed, adds a subtle pop to an otherwise neutral outfit. I love this outfit because each item has it’s own unique texture. From a sassy snakeskin to a toned-down tweed, this outfit is packed with character while remaining neutral in color.
1. Sleeveless turtlenecks are having a moment, and I’m loving them. This rib-knit one from H&M is both chic and affordable at less than $10!
2. You’re probably sick of hearing about my hat obsession by now, but I feel like this one from Target completes this outfit. It adds a subtle pop of color to this otherwise neutral outfit.
3. I adore this snakeskin print crossbody from Old Navy. I like how the purse isn’t solid snakeskin print and think the blush color adds a special touch to this adorable bag.
4. This zip-front tweed skirt from Forever 21 is super chic! I love the two front pockets on the skirt as well.
5. These Topshop loafers from Nordstrom are the perfect neutral flat. The tassels and scaled texture add interest to these nude beauties.
What have you been craving this week?