1. I love this black lace top because it is an upgrade to a basic tee. This top could be worn year round and could easily be dressed up or down. Win-win!
2. Tassel earrings are super popular, and I’m definitely on board with this trend. This black pair is a great statement, and the neutral color allows for it to be worn with a variety of outfits.
3. I love how this pink studded clutch adds a bit of glam to an otherwise feminine piece. One of my favorite styling tricks is to pair feminine pieces with edgier pieces and this clutch does a great job at combining the two looks.
4. A faux suede skirt is the next thing on my must buy list, and this one is a great contender!
5. These pink single-strap heels would add the perfect pop of color to a neutral outfit.
What have you been craving this week?