If you’re anything like me, then your summer beauty routine is probably much different than your winter routine. In the winter I typically have dry skin and in the summer my skin is normal to oily. I also like to spend a lot of time outdoors in the summer months, which means cutting back on time for my skincare and beauty routine. To cut back on time, I like to keep my summer beauty routine as simple as possible.
Here are the 5 beauty products that I turn to daily in the summer months:
- Smile Brilliant’s Custom Teeth Whitening System – To keep my teeth pearly white I use Smile Brilliant’s custom at home teeth whitening system. I absolutely love this product! They offer custom made dental trays and teeth whitening gel that you can use at home (or at the pool). You can read more about why I love them so much and how to use the product in this blog post. Smile Brilliant is kindly offering a $25 discount to my readers. To get the discount, simply click here and then enter the code ‘aclassicambiton25’ at checkout.
- Garnier SkinActive MiCellar Cleansing Water – I typically use this micellar cleansing water in the morning before moisturizing. This product has a cult following for a reason. It really is amazing! If I’m feeling super tired or lazy I will also use this to remove my makeup at the end of the day and it works really well!
- Purifying Facial Cleanser by Neutrogena Naturals – I wear makeup almost everyday, so washing my face once generally isn’t enough. Since I typically wash my face twice every night, I really need a cleanser that is gentle yet effective, and this one does the trick. For my second wash I use this cleanser with my face cleansing brush (number 4 below).
- Spin for Perfect Skin Face and Body Cleansing Brush – This spin brush has been such a game-changer for me! I love that it’s really inexpensive and that it has interchangeable heads for different functions. I use the facial cleansing brush head daily and the exfoliating facial head once a week with the cleanser that I mentioned above.
- Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer – I apply this moisturizer in the morning after using the micellar water and again at night after cleaning my face. This moisturizer is really inexpensive and leaves my skin feeling super moisturized. It’s by far the best moisturizer I’ve ever used, which is why I’ve been using it for over three years now!
What are your favorite beauty products to use in the summer months?
Until next time,