As you all know, I’ve already started to transition my wardrobe from summer to fall. My wardrobe isn’t the only thing that I’ve started to change for the upcoming fall season though. I’ve also started to switch out my bright summer lip colors for the darker colors that I like to wear in the fall.
Here are my top 5 fall lipstick favorites:
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in Pink Wink – This is my go-to lip color year round. I love the creaminess of this lipstick and find it to be pretty moisturizing as well.
2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London – This matte lip cream is super long-lasting and the color payoff is great!
3. e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color in Wine – This lip color is fantastic. Application of this product is super easy and precise, so I never have to use a liner with it. It’s also only $3!
4. Hourglass Women’s Confession Lipstick in Nude – This is definitely a splurge item, but the color and texture of the lipstick are great. The gold container is also super gorgeous and unique.
5. NYX Butter Lipstick in Ripe Berry – NYX Butter lipsticks are my favorites to wear. I love the consistency of these lipsticks, and the ripe berry color is perfect for fall.
What is your favorite lipstick to wear in the fall?
Until next time,