Cozy Neutral Layers for Fall + Winter | A Classic Ambition

Cozy Neutral Layers for Fall + Winter

Hi ladies! I hope you all had a fantastic long holiday weekend! I know I’m probably going to need a lot of coffee today to get through my first day back at work after several days off!

If you live in the Midwest, then you know that the weather has been all over the place lately. One day the temperatures are mild and the next day it’s bitterly cold, which is why I’ve been wearing a lot of cozy layers lately. My all time favorite way to add layers in the fall and winter months is with neutrals.

Cozy Neutral Layers | A Classic Ambition

I love to wear neutral layers in the fall and winter months because it’s an effortless way to look chic. My long cardigan is the perfect layering piece for the finicky weather that we’ve been having lately. It’s so cozy and less than $25! I also have my eye on this gorgeous striped long cardigan, which is a dupe for the popular sold-out Topshop cardigan and it’s a fraction of the cost!

Wear a thinner top under a cardigan on warmer days, like I did with this cozy turtleneck. My turtleneck is currently 30% off and it also comes in four other colors, including a gorgeous red that would be perfect for the holidays! On colder days, you can pack on a cozy oversized scarf and a cute beanie for an added layer of warmth.

My over-the-knee boots also add a layer of warmth and they’re currently on sale for just $35! I wear these boots so often, and should totally grab the taupe version while they’re on sale!

How do you like to layer for the fall and winter months?

xo Kayla

Also See: How to Create the Perfect Casual Winter Outfit and A Cozy Outfit That’s Perfect for the Holidays

SHOP POST

Black Turtleneck | Long Cardigan (c/o) | Skinny Jeans | Grey Pom Pom Beanie | Crossbody Bag (c/o) | Black Over-the-Knee Boots

LET’S CONNECT:
INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK PINTEREST TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN
SUBSCRIBE TO THE A CLASSIC AMBITION WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

18 Comments

• Reply Jana November 27, 2017 at 9:11 PM

I LOVE this look! Neutrals are my go-to in the fall and winter too! I love how you styled the long cardigan with the high-waisted jeans and turtle neck! So cute! xo Jana | http://www.janastyleblog.com

PS. just followed your Instagram too! Love your style girl! @jana_meister

• Reply Kayla November 28, 2017 at 11:58 AM

Thank you so much, Jana! You’re so sweet!!
      xo Kayla

• Reply lauren November 27, 2017 at 10:04 PM

Such a cute fall look! Loving your beanie 🙂

• Reply Kayla November 28, 2017 at 11:59 AM

Thank you, Lauren! I love pom pom beanies!!
      xo Kayla

• Reply emily maric November 28, 2017 at 9:31 AM

It’s super cute and it looks like its very easy to put together, which I love. Those boots look so comfy as well. xo, Emily

• Reply Kayla November 28, 2017 at 12:00 PM

Thank you, Emily! These boots are really comfy. I definitely need to buy the taupe color too!!
      xo Kayla

• Reply Jen November 28, 2017 at 12:06 PM

Love the long cardigan! That color is so prefect! I love layering for the winter and I need to invest in a long coat that is not a dress coat- I always try to wrap my long cardigans around me when I have to put a coat on so it’s not hanging out the bottom 🙂 This weather has been nuts! 60 today! Probably snowing by the end of the week!!!
    xo Jen from http://www.styleinshape.com

• Reply Kayla November 28, 2017 at 5:54 PM

Thank you, Jen! I currently only have one long coat but I just recently ordered another one and a long blazer too! The weather has been so crazy! I hope it doesn’t snow this weekend!!
      xo Kayla

• Reply Beatriz Adrianna November 28, 2017 at 4:29 PM

Those are some great neutral colors. Love the beanie!
    xx Beatriz Adrianna
    |http://www.livelovewearit.com/2017/11/28/mustard-heel-feels/

• Reply Kayla November 28, 2017 at 5:56 PM

Thank you so much, Beatriz!!
      xo Kayla

• Reply Ada November 28, 2017 at 9:09 PM

Hi, I am Ada. Glad I found your blog, Love the name of your blog and your cute, attainable style. I shop at all the stores you shop, too. =)

You look so chic and warm in this outfit. Nice layers and such acute beanie! =))

Welcome by on Thursday this week and every week to join my style linkup and share your gorgeous style with me and my readers. Thanks, Ada. =)

• Reply Kayla November 29, 2017 at 9:58 AM

Ahh thank you so much, Ada! You’re so sweet!! I’ll definitely check out your style linkup on Thursday!
      xo Kayla

• Reply Nicole Fuentes November 30, 2017 at 8:44 AM

That pom pom beanie is adorable, I have been looking for one for the longest time. This is perfect!
    xx, Nicole

• Reply Kayla November 30, 2017 at 8:02 PM

Thank you so much, Nicole! I love this beanie!!
      xo Kayla

• Reply Belle December 2, 2017 at 1:32 PM

Such a cute look! Love the cardigan and the beanie!

Belle | One Awesome Momma

• Reply Kayla December 3, 2017 at 1:40 PM

Thank you, Belle!!
      xo Kayla

• Reply Jessica December 3, 2017 at 12:33 PM

What a lovely and really cozy outfit you got here dear. Your shirt underneath is really flattering, and you picked the right cardigan to pair it with. So lovely simple look.

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

• Reply Kayla December 3, 2017 at 1:44 PM

Thank you so much, Jessica!!
      xo Kayla