Valentine’s Day is next week! I love any excuse to celebrate love, so naturally I enjoy Valentine’s Day. While shopping for your significant other is a given for this holiday, I also enjoying showering my favorite gal pals with a bit of love as well.
Whether you’re looking for some V-Day outfit inspiration or gift ideas, I have you covered! The best part? All of my picks are under $50, and the majority of them are under $30. Keep reading for my favorite affordable Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the ladies in your life!
2. This mini long-sleeved red chiffon dress is so gorgeous! It would be the perfect frock to wear on Valentine’s Day!
4. I’ve had my eye on these cute tassel chandelier earrings for a few weeks now. They’re less than $10 and also come in black!
5. Okay, how adorable is this blush by Too Faced? It would be the perfect gift for the beauty lover in your life!
6. After obsessing over this gorgeous red crossbody bag for weeks, I finally pulled the trigger and purchased it. It’s supposed to arrive tomorrow, and I can’t wait to style it!
7. I can’t believe this adorable white bow front jewelry box is only $15!
8. I am obsessed with these stunning pink statement earrings!! They’re less than $20 and would be the perfect gift for the fashionista in your life!
9. Bubble bath is always a great gift idea. This particular bubble bath is my favorite. It smells absolutely amazing and generates a good amount of bubbles. These bath salts are great for a nice relaxing night in as well!
11. Cuteness overload!! This stunning heart-shaped crossbody bag is currently on sale for less than $25!
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? What’s on your wishlist?
Coffee Mug | Red Chiffon Dress | Heart Print iPhone Case | Tassel Chandelier Earrings | Too Faced Blush | Red Crossbody Bag | Jewelry Box | Pink Statement Earrings | Bubble Bath | Red Pumps | Heart-Shaped Crossbody Bag
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more, please view my policies here.